2012年5月2日星期三

RedCat Racing Caldera 10E Revisited!

Our “Long Term Test” RedCat Racing Caldera 10E is running strong! Our 5000mah LiPo battery pack really wakes this truck up! Please see the included video of this beast running! ( Once again I did driving and videography at the same time )


I noted that the only thing we have replaced is the steering servo which failed after the second run....at the time RedCat was having a problem with their steering servos....they have since fixed that issue. I have run this truck with Ace Lipos as well ( ace 4000 25C and ace 5000 50C 7.4 lipo) ..

As for the ESC, I do use with the gens aceprogramming box to customize the settings. I set the acceleration curve at “4” so that I have an initial “soft” acceleration curve at start to have less stress on the transmission.

没有评论:

发表评论